"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Monday, February 7, 2011

Learning how to use my camera.

In the January holidays I did a beginners photography course so that I could learn a bit more about using my camera. It was very inspiring and I've decided to post photos each week (or more often) to test out my new found photography knowledge.

 I learnt stuff about:                    Aperture


Shutter speed




Composition, light & colour



                                              
....And lots more. I'm looking forward to taking some more this week.

3 comments:

  1. Great shots Leanne. Sounds like a great course... I might have to do it. Perhaps we can have a photo day out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope to do a beginners' photography course soon - and this post has reminded me of why! Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete