"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Weekend reflections.

As I'm a relatively new blogger, I spent a bit of time this week checking out some photography blogs.

I really liked this idea:
Click to see the rules and to take a badge for yourself.
                                                                 Newtown Area Photo
                                              
A few weekends ago, I took these reflection photos on the Gold Coast. I love how blue the sky is reflected in the water.


4 comments:

  1. Doc! I have a headache, I went to the Gold Coast, and all the plants are upside down. Do you live here? My parents used to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely reflections... Thanks for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Ann, holidayed on the Gold Coast- live in Sydney.

    ReplyDelete