"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Autumn reflections.

I love the late afternoon light, but am often busy taking children places or starting dinner or a million other things and I often don't think to get the camera out. So, a few days ago while the kids were busy jumping on trampolines and watching tv I took these photos. 




The photos are from my back yard looking into our glass doors. I'm not sure that I love these photos but I do like how clear the reflections are, and in the last one I like that it's hard to tell which bits are reflections. Anyway, i thought I would link up with weekend reflections.

5 comments:

  1. I like them very much. they're unique and artistic and...just wonderful shots. the first is my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the sense of mystery. The first shot is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like them, they are interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That lovely : thanks for the nice sharing.

    ReplyDelete