"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Grateful

I was very excited when I found Saturday grateful at  Maxabella loves.... For most of last year I did a "Reasons to be Grateful" project and this meme reminded me how much I loved doing it. So I thought I would post what I am grateful for today.

I am very grateful for a beautiful day. It was fantastic for the boys to go and play soccer after a few weeks of rained out games and an Easter weekend.





I also love the soccer BBQ, we all had a variation of a sausage sandwich for lunch.


 I'm grateful that my dad bought me a cappuccino (& that they had a cappuccino at the soccer canteen). I even got a free mini cupcake because it's mothers day tomorrow.


A lovely morning!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely photos. I look forward to a coffee at my son's Sunday footy match. The cupcake is a bonus. Charmaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. great shots
    its these simple things that make our day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great shots. They tell a story with great perspective. Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, welcome! I'm glad you've always done the grateful thing, and now you have somewhere to link up and share the love. x

    ReplyDelete