"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Grateful for Roses

I thought these roses in my front garden looked stunning the other day in the morning light. 





I'm grateful to the people who lived in our house before us who planted them. 
I'm also grateful that after nearly 10 years of minimal care they still are growing and flowering so beautifully.
Finally I'm grateful for one last flourish of flowers before it gets too cold.

Joining in again with Maxabella ...

9 comments:

  1. Wow what gorgeous roses. And what a pretty blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roses are diving. So resilient.

    Enjoy your sunshine.

    jill x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely. I love roses so much. Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous. I love roses and never tire of their beauty. Ours are all pruned back for the winter here, but I can't wait for spring!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are so right about these roses. they glow with loveliness. I've been visiting you for a bit now and just now realized where you live! have a great weekend Leanne.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are so beautiful and your shots are excellent.

    I wish we had roses. I try everything to grow them but they don't choose me. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes stunning, I can smell them from here. Charmaine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely pictures..and I simply love yr sub- title of the Blog:):)
    visiting from Maxabella loves
    http://aakritimalik.blogspot.com/2011/05/day-full-of-thanks.html

    ReplyDelete