"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Scavenger hunt

        I've been watching this photo challenge for a few weeks now.
 I thought I would join in this week.

Emotion...
James doesn't use words to communicate, but I love that he has such joy in life and can always express  happiness.


From a flower's point of view...
2 photos here, I liked taking these ones.


Natural frame..
A flag in someone's garden, framed by a wintery tree.


Letters....
writing on totems outside the Museum of Sydney.


Bliss..
 just imagine a glass of wine and a book at the end of a busy week.

10 comments:

  1. Terrific interpretations and captures! Love your natural frame shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your interpretations for the scavenger hunt, lovely set of shots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a good link the scavenger hunt. I just don't always have the photos for some themes. Love your photos this week. Particularly like the flag framed by the tree. Charmaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, it is a good link, you have to have the themes in your head when you have a camera. I'll give it a go when i can.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All great photos! Glad you finally decided to join in on the fun of the hunt! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh you jumped in! that's great. I've been watching it for awhile too but haven't dipped my toe yet. your hunt results are awesome. I love the flowers and the flame!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job - these are really nice. I think your Flower POV shots are my fav.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the flowers and the fire too!! nicely done!! ;) Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very good work, my favorite is letters, I love the composition on that.

    ReplyDelete