"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Friday, July 8, 2011

Cambodia

During the week I picked Nick up from the airport after he had been away for 12 days in Cambodia. It was so nice to see him. The school group he went with learnt about the culture, the history and the food of Cambodia. They were also involved in a house building project with Tabitha.
Here are some of his photos...











I'm grateful that such a great experience was offered to him, that he was willing to go, for all they learnt & experienced, for the teachers who went & that he arrived home safely (bearing gifts!)
I'm joining in being grateful at Maxabella loves..

11 comments:

  1. What great photos! I was in Cambodia in 2008 and I can't wait to go back when I can find the time ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. a talented photographer! I especially love the 2nd and 4th ones.. I am thinking about going to Cambodia towards the end of this year - looking at these photos definitely encourages that!
    I popped over from maxabella - have a lovely weekend! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh, I like this a whole lot. thanks for sharing, the sights, the colors, everything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry for the second comment, I thought there would be an email link. so...I'll leave this here - a blog I follow that's superb - Inside Cambodia. insidecambodia.blogspot.com.
    you may like it. cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I love that shot of the tree bordered by the stonework. What an amazing trip!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, this is really a very cool opportunity! Great to see that he enjoyed it and snapped such beautiful pictures. :o) happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow what an amazing trip, such a great experience!
    I bet your glad he's home :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like different posts and this is really interesting

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely photos! Clever boy, obviously takes after his mum!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! AMAZING selection of photos! I like it especially the 4 picture and the last one is just adorable. Keep up the great work and positive vibes. ((-:

    Have a lovely weekend, with a lot of sunshine! =(^.^)=

    ReplyDelete