"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Scavenger hunt

Joining in with the scavenger hunt again this week.
Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Looks like a letter of the alphabet:
2 photos here-"t" for telegraph pole & "m"...


Weather:
I think weather always looks better at the beach! 
It's been cold and sunny in Sydney all week, and very windy. Wasn't sure how to capture 'windy' but then the boys conveniently threw some sand in the air to watch it blow.

Bling:
I've never thought of myself as a blingy sort of girl, but one look in my jewellery box and you might think otherwise....

Tangled:
These earphones are always tangled. 

Dark:
Chocolate of course....



17 comments:

  1. MMMMmmmm great choice for Dark!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your interpretation of dark. And your M is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that M and the sand in the wind! Perfect for weather! Love all that pretty bokeh in your tangled shot and you can't go wrong with dark chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome finds for the letters, the weather photo is very postcard-ish and the dark chocolate is so clever! Wonderful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the tangled shot. My earphones are always tangled too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh i want some chocolate. NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am loving that chocolate shot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your chocolate shot has me hungry. ;) I adore the tangled shot. And the perspective on the beach capture is stunning. Great set!

    Alita

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your tangled shot...really pretty. I also like your ABC shot...why didn't I think of that.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love seeing the various interpretations of the weekly scavenger hunt. yours are sublime.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great shots! I love the weather shot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the dark photo one! Very creative and yummy! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the second alphabet letter and the dark photo. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a wonderful set of shots, great interpretations!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are wonderful photographs Leanne!
    Especially loving the last one. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great shots, love your tangled and fantastic take on dark.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice set. And now I have to go grab some chocolate...

    ReplyDelete