"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Scavenger hunt

Scavenger Hunt Sunday


Walking empty streets....
 a street in Kangaroo Valley from a holiday a few months ago.
Repeating patterns...
this caught my eye at the entrance of the zoo.
Floor..
Then/Now....
THEN...Beautiful roses a few months ago.  NOW...just spent the last week or so doing some pruning. Looking forward to the return to 'then' in a little while.
Fingertips...
Little fingers on the wallaby's soft fur.

10 comments:

  1. Great set Leanne! They're all wonderful. Love your repeating patterns, the prams all the same and the shadows on the wall! Love the dog shot too, makes me miss our dog. The now is a beautiful shot with all the bokeh, even without a flower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great set! Love the then and now and the repeating patterns shot!

    Tamar - linking over from SHS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your "fingertips" shot! :) Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great set - I especially like your first two shots! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photographs for the prompts Leanne!
    Happy Sunday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the first one, great perspectives!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is a great hunt Leanne, I love the street in Kangaroo Valley, I want to walk that one! and the fingers on the wallaby. I've never seen or felt one of those, but I'm guessing I want to! great shots. hope you have a fantastic week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the repeating pattern photo! A very clever shot :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are breathtaking, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are beautiful! I love your repeating patterns and the bokeh in the snipped rose! Petting a wallaby? What a fun zoo!

    ReplyDelete