"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Friday, August 12, 2011

Frame within a frame

I was just reading this post at The Kat Eye View of the World about shooting a frame within a frame when photographing. I hardly ever do this so, seeing that I'm home today with a sick child, I thought I would have a wander around my house & garden to see what I could see.



I'm not sure I really got the best out of my 'frames' but I thought these shots were ok. I think I'll try again when I'm out and about.

10 comments:

  1. I'm going to have try this one! I really like your second shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talk about eye0oeners :-)
    Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you found some really great frames!! You have a great eye!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing frames within frames - great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. they look great. really loving the last one. enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are just lovely. The first one is neat, I love it when photographers get themselves in a shot. I really like the second one. Very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good finds for just wandering your yard! I can't wait to see what you find when you go further afield. Thanks so much for joining in and sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the "keyhole" picture!! simply awesome... makes me want to do a walk around my house!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the keyhole photo as well! Great job!

    ReplyDelete