"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Liebster blog award


I was very excited to find that Celine from Hong Kong Badger had nominated me for the Liebster Blog award. 
The Liebster award is meant to connect and highlight new(ish) bloggers that have up to 200 followers.
As with other awards, this one has a few rules: 
  • Link back to the blogger who gave you the award to keep the chain going.
  • Choose your top five, leave them a comment to let them know.
  • Post the award on your blog.
  • Soak in the love.
  • Spread the love :)
These are some blogs that I like to visit .
 ( I actually kept it to blogs with less than 100 followers because it was too hard to pick.)

Be sure to check out Hong Kong Badger . She has a really cool blog. 
Some great photos and some interesting stories to look at . 
I really like checking it out.



3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for nominating my blog for an award.

    Shortly after starting my blog I was nominated for a Stylish Blogger Award and accepted it. A couple of months ago I was nominated for a Liebster Award and again about a month ago. I thought long and hard about whether to accept these awards and in the end I didn`t. I hope you don`t think I`m ungrateful or that I consider myself too big for awards. I blog because I love it and if people comment and like what I post about then that`s enough for me so I think I`m going to ask whether you would nominate someone else`s blog in place of mine.

    I really enjoy your comments and reading your blog and well done for being nominated yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for nominating my blog, what a lovely surprise! I am thrilled to bits and it sounds like a great way to get to know other bloggers. Well done on your nomination too. Not sure how I'll narrow it down to 5!....Thank you again, so exciting.:) Becsx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, thank you for nominating my blog. What fun! It was hard picking five bloggers, and hopefully they’ll pay the love forward as well. Thanks again and happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete