"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Scavenger hunt

Scavenger Hunt Sunday
I was unsure about this weeks prompts but at the last minute I decided to join in... all the photos were taken in about 5 minutes up in our study.
Seeing double/two...
 knights from a chess set from Istanbul.
Whatever....
We were given this vase as a wedding present and it's sitting up high on top of a book shelf. I really like the shape and colour so I thought I would get it down & photograph it. Two angles here.

Sweet.....
This is so sweet, I found it about 6 months ago when I was tidying. My now 11 year old son wrote it when he was 5. So precious, I have now stuck it on our noticeboard.
Space....
the space bar on the lap top.
Bright...
too bright up here to open the blinds. 

20 comments:

  1. Simply beautifully captured shots...lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done. Love the knights. And your sons note, very sweet indeed. Treasure in fact!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the composition on your knight shot! Your son's note, precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grea photos, I love your chess set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like the first shot and your vase has beautfil color..love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your double shot! :) It's very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. delighfull captures.. your chess set is cool..
    and the paper written with love.. is priceless..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice finds. Love the shot of your chess set, and what a sweet drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great shots, I really like the whatever shot!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That note you found is so adorable I love it!
    Also, Allie and I are hosting a giveaway/ photo challenge on my blog this week and would love it if you would enter:
    http://mylifeinwords-m.blogspot.com/2011/08/photo-challenge-photo-of-what-you-wore.html
    -
    Mikayla

    ReplyDelete
  11. love you sweet shot! It is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hahahaha - space bar. We were on the same page, weren't we? And I love your seeing double shot.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great shots - I especially love your chess pieces image and who doesn`t love those precious notes?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love these shots...especially the sweet shot of your son's drawing. Precious.

    ReplyDelete
  15. dont you just love those first drawings and little notes. now if only they kept giving them as tweens!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love those notes. I have them everywhere in the house.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great work getting these together so fast, love the note so sweet, I love kids drawings. Space is so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I LOVE that photo of the knights. Beautiful gloss. x

    ReplyDelete