"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Ten on ten:a day in the canteen.

ten on ten button small
I love this idea of taking 10 photos over 10 hours on the 10th of the month, so I did it today and joined in with Rebekah at a bit of sunshine.
On the 2nd Wednesday of every month (that's today) I organise a 'wrap' day in the canteen at Charlie's school. After Nick and James left for school I went to our local Lebanese food shop, bought loads of Lebanese bread and spent the rest of the day making wraps for the school canteen.

This is what my day looked like...










Unfortunately, Charlie woke up with a bad cough this morning so he didn't go to school. My lovely dad came and looked after him while I went to school and did my 'wrap' thing.
This last photo is me and dad having coffee.

20 comments:

  1. I just love working in the canteen. If I was a SAHM I'd be happy to do it every week. The atmosphere at school is just so nurturing and comforting. Thanks for sharing your day, Leanne! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice captures. I love the last one of coffee with dad :)

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great record of an ordinary day!! Love how you started with your coffee cup and ended with your Dad and coffee!! I've never tried the 10 photos on the tenth. It's early morning here on the 10th, you've inspired me to try it. It always surprises me that it's not summer everywhere, we just tend to forget that! We're having 100 degree days and tons of humidity!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those wraps look delicious and I love the last shot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what cheery captures...and love the yummy content too. thanks for sharing your day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it Leanne! the selfie is wonderful. this series is a beautiful snapshot of your day. and you have a nice manicure too. I don't know what those things with the gears are - beneath the tomato pic. some sort of grinder? those wraps look delicious. and healthy too. I think my favorite photo is the one of the folders. your smile is gorgeous. thanks for the heads-up about this - I've started my 10 on 10 this morning! have a beautiful day Leanne.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like it was a nice day. Love that last coffee shot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like it was a great (and yummy!!) day Leanne. I sure hope Charlie is feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great shots. love the coffee with dad!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pictures.. and what a great thing you do! I like the shot of you guys working from behind.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the picture of coffee with your dad.
    Sweet moments . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  12. looks like a delicious day in many ways!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mhhm, looks delicious! Great ten on ten set!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the steam coming from the coffee. I tried to capture that in my set, but no luck!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So fun idea, why I didn't know about this earlier, would participated.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great set! I love the canteen shots, especially the oven/display shot. I so want to do this project but my son ended up being sick at home on the 10th, not so interesting. I'll have to do it next month.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the idea of this and what a nice day (apart from your sick son). Nice to see a photo of you

    ReplyDelete