I have just completed a finding your eye e-course by Kat Sloma and I thought I would tell you about it.
(Just in case you were thinking of doing one)
These are the things that I loved about the course:
- Receiving an email twice a week that was for me!
- Thinking about photography- we were encouraged to photo journal, which was great. It helped me to articulate what I like to photograph, what I don't like to photograph, what motivates me and influences my approach to taking photos
- Kat's approach to art & creativity-looking at what we observe & what inspires us. Gently encouraging us to travel on our own journey- to find our unique eye.
- Being encouraged &inspired by fellow class members, each with different skills, interests & passions.
- Everyone can work at their own pace, no pressure to complete tasks in a given time frame.
I'm feeling more confident in my photography!
- Confident to continue to take photos of things that I'm familiar with....
- more willing to have a go at shots of things that I find harder (& even consider a bit of editing)...