"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Scavenger hunt

I was down near Sydney harbour on Friday and managed to photograph most of this week's scavenger hunt prompts.
Stairs...
I really liked these sandstone steps.
 Macro..
 Clouds...
There was a military exercise going on and helicopters were flying around. I liked this cloud formation and changed it to B&W for dramatic effect.
Abstract...
I think that the Sydney opera house design is quite abstract.
Smile...
that's me when I got home!
Joining in with Ashley for this weeks Scavenger hunt.
Scavenger Hunt Sunday

15 comments:

  1. I find it so interesting where my eye was drawn to first in each photo! With the stairs and macro it was the two side column areas, and then with the clouds and abstract and smile it was to the lit area (inside the cloud, the orange lamp post, and your necklace)! And then I took in the entire photo, but the first spot kept drawing me back. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful set! I love the creativity of your abstract interpretation! The macro is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots! Love the steps and the gorgeous clouds. I also like the smile shot. It's quite similar to the one I did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the stairs and clouds. Your smile is contagious :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post, like your " clouds ;))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great set, love your clouds shot, what a dramatic looking shot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for stoppping by my blog, i love your shots! what i wouldn't give to go to where you are!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great finds! Love the clouds - very dramatic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how you captured those helicopters in the clouds! Very dramatic!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your cloud picture! Nice colors and the helicopters are a plus!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are great - the cloud shot is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great interpretations. My favorite is clouds, love that shot.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the cloud shot! And the Sydney Opera House is definitely abstract.

    ReplyDelete