"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Scavenger hunt

Joining in with Ashley for this week's scavenger hunt.
Bokeh...

Process of Elimination....
I did some cropping to eliminate the edge of the chair and other distractions. 
Remember...
This cute little teddybear alligator clip helps me to remember to pay those bills.
Statues...
A gift that came from Greece. I love her.
And I think she casts a beautiful shadow in this photo.
Flying High...
David flew in yesterday morning after a week in Indonesia. I thought I would use his luggage for the flying high prompt-(he had been flying high).


11 comments:

  1. Your Bokeh is most beautiful !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great set! I love the bokeh and candle! I love the shadow and statue! Creative flying high interpretation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bokeh - love everything about it. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That statue is amazing! And your flying high is so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great bokeh shot! I keep trying to find a fun spider web.... but alas, I got nothing ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love looking at your hunts. this week my fave is Statues. and Flying High. that spider's web is pretty fantastic too. great job Leanne!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful bokeh and spider web.

    Kathy

    www.youllshootyoureyeout-kathy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great interpretation for flying high. Your bokeh is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with Saun - love the interpretation on flying high. I also like your bokeh shot!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful bokeh and love your statue

    ReplyDelete
  11. Would LOVE it if you would share your pics at my photo swap going on right now!! http://www.sweetlittlegals.com/2011/09/sweet-little-photo-swap-12.html

    ReplyDelete