"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Scavenger hunt

I really enjoyed collecting this weeks scavenger hunt photos.
Check out more over at Ramblings & Photos.


 Low Key...
I didn' know what to do here.. until I realised that low key was to do with lighting. I'm not sure that this is  low key lighting but I quite liked this shot.
 Colour wheel: monochromatic....
yellow!
Circle...
We love this circular stained glass window at the front of our house.
 Scarf...
Nick bought me this beautiful scarf when he went on a school trip to Cambodia. I love the colour.
Phone...
the key pad of a public phone that is not far from our house. I wonder if anyone ever uses public phones anymore?

18 comments:

  1. Color wheel is great, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all great, but I really love your low key shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there is a circle in every but your first shot! Great set, love the jade color of your scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your scarf photo most !!!! Cool ! and your phone is a classic !

    Have a nice sunday !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Leanne, thanks or stopping by! I love your photos and how prepared you are and not digging in archives like I do sometimes ;-D see you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your color wheel and circle shots! They all came out great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nicely done - i'm really liking the collage you put together for scarf. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great set of shots, I especially like the scarf ones.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I LOVE these photos!! Very creative! Would Love for you to link this post up at my photo swap going on right now! http://www.sweetlittlegals.com/2011/09/sweet-little-photo-swap-14.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love them all! It's impossible to have a favorite!

    I'm having a before/after editing link up tomorrow (Monday) and I'd love it if you'd join me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely "low key" shot. I didn't know what "low key" was either. Actually, I took the literal definition...then found out afterwards I MIGHT have stumbled accidentally on the photographic definition! Blind luck :)

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Leanne, these are so lovely. The low key and scarf are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow. Your shots are so fantastic. I loved each one so much. Especially your self portrait. You are very creative. And beautiful. I don't even have to see you to know.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great set!! Those scarf shots are so cool.

    ReplyDelete