"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Ten on ten: Saturday

I love this idea of documenting my day. Ten photos over ten hours on the tenth day of the month.
I enjoyed it last month so I thought I would join in again at a bit of sunshine for the ten on ten project.
ten on ten button small
Busy day today: it started with sunrise out of the bathroom window at 6.30am.
David returned from a week in Indonesia, Charlie had his first cricket game, James had an outing, Nick has exams to study for and we had some lovely friends with a baby over for lunch.
This is what my day looked like.










17 comments:

  1. gorgeous photos. such a good feeling. have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a beautiful warmth to these images - the feeling of family, the warmth of sunshine and the lighting in the evening, the happiness and laughter over a shared meal. I love your 10.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos, I love the glimpse into your family life which looks so relaxed and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous idea! I think I may have to do this some time too. I'm really enjoying your photos Leanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous pictures. Loving that fire.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE your 10! your home, family, friends. all beautiful, with the warm light and the smiles. thanks for sharing your day Leanne. I believe you will treasure this record of it for years to come. happy day to you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It does feel like home. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  9. whenever I do something like this it reminds me to practice gratitude for what I have in my life. Love all these images...your home is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, you take wonderful photos. I especially love the front door shot.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your door, and the skywriting, but that last photo is my favorite. So warm and inviting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The morning sun is a beautiful photo!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like a LOVELY day...I kinda love the photo of your family around the table and the last photo of the empty glasses...so poetic...

    ReplyDelete
  14. what evocative captures...thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like such a pleasant day! Good job with the ten on ten!

    ReplyDelete
  16. your house is lovely, especially that beautiful front door! fun to see everyone's ten on tens. Kelly

    ReplyDelete