"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Ten on ten

What a day!
I'm joining in with ten on ten again with Rebekah at a bit of Sunshine.

A busy day in a busy week. 
I love the idea of capturing beauty in the every day. 
The tenth was a very ordinary day with quite a bit of rushing around and some messy dramas. 
Life can be so hectic, so chaotic and so beautiful.
So, over 10 hours (or so) I have taken ten photos.

Here is my day.
6.30am- out the front

watermelon for breakfast

games with cousins

through the window

traffic

....still in the car

A piano key fundraising idea for Charlie's school- purchase & decorate then return to make a sculpture using all the beautifully decorated old piano keys. They're raising money for the new piano!

my reflection in the microwave!

Poppy enjoying a heart shaped bone

Charlie with an ice block after a hot day at school


17 comments:

  1. Love this peek into your day. The first shot is so calm. I seem to spend a lot of my days in the car too! The decorated piano key is gorgeous - what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These shots are gorgeous Leanne and you are so beautiful! Love the selfie, the watermelon shot and the photo of the games with cousins. Love the peek into your day. I must must remember to do this next month!


    lifesrichpattern@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. what gorgeous shots...well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI there,
    Ugh...traffic! It's been awhile since we've been stuck in that...kind of out of the way where we live.
    That watermelon looks so yummy!:)
    have a happy night

    ReplyDelete
  5. your microwave sure must be clean!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your reflection!!!!!! and love the piano keys... you will laugh when you see my 10 on 10

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a great day and so many fabulous photos! I love this project, but I haven't done it yet. Maybe next month!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh Leanne. I just truly love your ten on ten photos! the peek inside your day is a treasure for me. my faves are through the window and your selfie. love them. but I love games with cousins too. and...oh all of them!!! amazing. thanks for making my day. happy weekend to you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a wonderful series Leanne!
    I especially love the first one.
    Such gorgeous light.
    Sending you wishes for a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this idea and what great shots, these are really good and show a great insight into your life.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a delightful peek into your day! Wonderful images. I love the tree in the mirror shot!

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a lovely day. gorgeous photos as always. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE the 'through the window' shot! Great set!

    ReplyDelete
  14. love teh peek into your day..love how you started the day..still wishing this kind of weather was in our backyard.....

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your photos are beautiful. I chuckled over the "still in the car" photo and how you (determinedly?) found beauty in that situation.

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete