"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Thursday, November 24, 2011

This or that...

I think this should be the last of my photos from our weekend away.
 Spreading out photos over a number of posts helps to make that holiday feeling last :)

One of my favourite things is to walk along the beach in the early morning.
And often walking with a camera helps you to notice things that you otherwise wouldn't.
Then ...heading back up the sandy beach steps...
And this photo was taken later in the day....
I thought this boat looked really cool, with the hint of another sailing boat on the horizon.
Thought I would join in with this or that today, a link that I've just discovered.


11 comments:

  1. So nice to meet you here! and what wonderful photos of your weekend. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a lovely beach, there's nothing quite like taking your camera with you is there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love beaches when they`re empty so yes, beaches in the morning or late afternoon are my favourites. Lovely images Leanne!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!
    Beautiful pictures. Love that boat. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    Food for Thought
    http://100sweets.blogspot.com/2011/11/cooking-has-begun.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Photos to relax by.
    Thanks, I needed the reminder
    as my Thanksgiving Day unfolds.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Such a lovely beach, I love the sand "cliffs" and the pretty boats. Hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the first shot and would love to walk on there:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just want to sink my feet in that sand-

    Hope you are having a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Leanne,
    More gorgeous photos - this place really agrees with you and your camera.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful photos, love the boat shot and the empty beach.

    ReplyDelete