"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Sunday, December 4, 2011

scavenger hunt

Portrait...
a framed portrait of our beautiful pooch, Poppy.

Nostalgic...
I can't help but feel a little nostalgic as Charlie finishes primary school in 2 weeks. I went to watch his last interschool softball game on Friday. Coming up are a whole lot of lasts...assemblies, helping in the canteen, Year  6 farewell & of course his last last day of school. 
(They won the softball grand final..Yay!)

Time...

Full of light...
This was the base of the enormous tree that is in the Queen Victoria building at the moment. Beautiful, and full of light.

Motion...
Some graffiti on the wall as I'm zooming by in the train.


16 comments:

  1. The motion is fun and I LOVE your framing of the time! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous framing of the clock!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, but Poppy reminds me of Sweepy who is always at SHS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the framing of your portrait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool portrait. I love your motion shot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos and interpretations. Love your time shot, great framing. Love motion too. Happy Sunday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all great! Love the full of light and nostalgic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your full of light shot is so interesting - love that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a Charlie too! Love that name. Your motion shot is really great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooh, you have some truly great shots this week. my fave is Poppy - love that look of waiting and the almost-pucker for a kiss! full of light and is really trippy - it's great! and motion too. all are splendid. wishing you a week filled with happiness Leanne.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the clock framed by stars! How appropriate for this time of year. And your motion shot - just the essence of color and line and feeling of speed. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Time too! The framing is great, and I love the contrast of the dignified buildings with the colorful stars and banner.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic Series. Your "Time" photo is my favorite. Wonderfully framed. Oh I do love the "Motion" photo a lot as well.

    ReplyDelete
  14. great shots, Poppy would have fun with my two labradors!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great set Leanne, love your take on nostalgic, such a big change for your little man, we've just started that journey, enjoy your holidays! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. beautiful shots. thanks for stopping by mortal muses yesterday!

    ReplyDelete