"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Sunday, December 18, 2011

scavenger hunt

Joining in again this week with scavenger hunt.

What is it?...
Can you guess?

On Friday night our church put on Christmas carols for the local community.
This is the same (or similar) photo that's in focus. 

Children sleeping..
I cheated a bit with this one.. I asked my niece to pretend to be asleep!

Joy...
 at the carols....this is one of my faves...

windows..
I was thinking a window with Christmas lights but instead this is my kitchen window sill.

Half..
Half a glass of wine & some snacks while we wait for the carols to start.

16 comments:

  1. Your niece looks like she is getting a kick out of the idea of pretending to be asleep, but it might just be my imagination. I love your window shot with the candle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice set! Love your joy shot and your sleeping niece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your window shot . . . great vintage feel to it. Joy to the world and to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shots, love that window shot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very creative. love them all. visiting from today's Hunt. xxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great images - that's one of my favourite carols too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shots this week! Love the window and what is it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Leanne - great images to illustrate this week's themes. I adore the golden tones of your kitchen window. And the bokeh and red/green tones of the "What is it?" image. I really like the composition of that one - how the color and lights are in a single strip with the surrounding negative black space - like a ribbon of light..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic set! I love the one of your window sill.....such a homely feel!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Auto spell check changed that from homey to homely! Sorry!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful set you have this week. I really like your "joy" photo...a very creative interpretation! Happy holidays!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  12. I could not guess the first photo! I love your kitchen window - it's perfect. these are all great images Leanne. I had to look closely at the last - it appeared there was a blob in the bottom of the glass! this is a wonderful set. happy day to you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an awesome set - I really love joy and window!

    ReplyDelete
  14. My favorite shot = kitchen WINDOW... of course the first picture is amazing too! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete