"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Sunday, December 11, 2011

ten on ten-the hipstamatic version

It's time for ten on ten again!
This is what my day looked like- a photo every hour over 10 hours.
Today I used my iphone and a hipstamatic app.
The day started at 6am and consisted of a yummy breakfast, Charlie's cricket match, a walk with the dog & a Christmas tree! 
(And there were other bits & pieces in between &after.)
I'm joining in with Rebekah from a little bit of sunshine.

6 comments:

  1. How good are mushrooms for breaky!! Great pic, that dog is smiling too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a truly delightful series of photos Leanne. I love hipstamatic and you've don't a wonderful job of recording your day. I love those stars, and your doggie, and the fan palm leaf, and that first shot! excellent. happy weekend to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you get your tree all decorated for Christmas, we just finished ours. ;)
    Hope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, I love hipstamatic pics. My fave is the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A collection of great Hipstamatic pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that last one! Great shot of reflection of a reflection.

    ReplyDelete