"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Saturday, June 30, 2012

grateful

When I was quite new to blogging I discovered a fabulous linky over at Maxabella loves .
The idea was that we were to share things for which we were grateful.
Being a glass half full sort of girl I joined in regularly with my list of gratefuls.
 Now, I haven't participated for a while, but when I found out that there was a party celebrating 2 years of  being grateful,
 I thought I would come & join in!

So, I took the camera out with us this morning & was able to find quite a few things to be grateful for...

Here are some of the things that I am grateful for today..
*a mild Sydney winter's day
*family time in the sunshine & fresh air
*a dog friendly beach for Poppy to run around & find some friends
*after a few weeks of coughs & sniffles for our family, i think we're all feeling a bit healthier.
*school holidays

 I'm joining in here with my grateful post!

5 comments:

  1. Family time in the sunshine and fresh air is my favourite thing to do! Love your grateful list! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful day, beautiful family, beautiful curving lines along the shore. Much to be grateful for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apart from the dog friendly beach (as I have no dog) I'd agree with every single one of your reasons for being grateful. Beautifully captured! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a beautiful day! perfect! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great things to be grateful for indeed. Lovely photos, it almost looks summer-ish :-)

    ReplyDelete