"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Liberate your art.

I don't really consider myself an artist ( more a hobby photographer) but I thought I'd sign up for the  liberate your art postcard swap anyway.
The idea is that I send 5 postcards of my art, and then they get muddled up with the art of all the other's who are involved in the swap.
Then I will receive 5 postcards in return from artists around the world. 

Sounds fun doesn't it?
I had a plan this year to print out more of my photos, so I thought that this was a perfect opportunity to do that. 
Now all I need to do is get my postcards sorted & send them off to Kat before the 11th August.
I'm looking forward to it!



4 comments:

  1. This looks like so much fun! I am gonna sign up too, I love postcards :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I participated in the swap last year and it was fun. I love your new look here Leanne. very very nice!
    happy weekend to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Printing your work opens up a whole new way to experience it. It's a good thing to let it go out into the world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm participating too! I've been talking about printing up my work for ages now, time to actually do something about it now. :) Love the image above and your new blog pic/header. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete