"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

snap it {self portrait}

This week's theme for {snap it} is self- portraits!
I've taken quite a few self portraits this year because I'm joining in a self portrait project here
It's been fun, but still a challenge to know where to look, to know how to compose, what to include...

So, the other morning while I was getting ready, the sun was streaming in through the bathroom window.  
I grabbed the camera & tried to capture the light. 
I've collaged the results.

7 comments:

  1. Love it, so freshy & happy. Love a blogger in stripes too, snap with me today, love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Leanne. Great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea, love the collage effect and that beautiful light. Great shots Leanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, the beautiful light on your red-gold hair - stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way you have used the light...its lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful light, especially on your hair. x

    ReplyDelete