"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Sunday, July 22, 2012

scavenger hunt

I haven't joined in with scavenger hunt at Ramblings & Photos for a while,
 but was able to find some shots from our sailing holiday to fit with this week's prompts.


Wrapped...
rope wrapped around the winch, ready to hoist the mainsail.

 Time together...
ready for snorkelling at Black Island.
After a morning sail we stopped here & sent the kids (from 2 boats) to snorkel & have some fun time together while we enjoyed a cup of tea.
Then we joined them on the island ready for an underwater adventure.

 Tell me a story....
Once upon a time on a misty morning, a sailing boat emerged mysteriously from the fog...
(you can make up the rest!)

Couple...
a couple of seagulls hitched a ride with us.

 Duplicated...
I think a reflection might fit the definition of duplicated, yes?


18 comments:

  1. Breathtaking images! You made such an amazing set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tell me a story shot is very mystical! And I'm hoping reflection counts as duplicated, that's what I used too! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your tell me a story shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohmy, I love these so much. Love how the set has a common theme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your interpretations Leanne! The 'tell me a story' looks very mystical, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are al stunning!! I love wrapped and couple!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like fun! I love Wrapped. Your Tell Me A Story is gorgeous too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a nice trip - and beautifully captured! I especially love your shot for duplicated. The reflection, the fog...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photos! The wrapped one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  10. super shots Leanne. I especially like the wrapped, and the sea gulls. I love the mood of tell me a story. happy week to you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It continues to amaze me - seeing everyone's different interpretations. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Leanne - really great set - your sailing vacation provided the perfect source for this week's prompts. Love the detail of "Wrapped" and the mystery and mood of "Tell me a Story". The way the seagulls are framed by the rigging and your processing. And the beautiful reflections of "Duplicated".

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great set. My favorites were Tell Me a Story and Couple.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my - your shots are so serene. Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow this set is fabulous! Love it. That wrapped shot is spot on, but then as I continue thru, they're all really well done. Hope you'll scavenger again next week so I get to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great set of pictures. Love the misty morning and those seagulls

    ReplyDelete
  17. your boat appearing from the fog is stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. love how these fit so well with the theme
    beautiful set of images

    ReplyDelete