"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Friday, July 6, 2012

through the streets

On Tuesday, I took Charlie's trombone to be repaired at a shop in Camperdown. 

I took a few snaps as I walked the block between where I parked the car & the shop.
Lots of interesting things to see.

And so today, I went to pick up a repaired trombone.
I parked in a different spot this time, so took some more snaps (with a different hipstamatic lens) as I walked through the streets.
I had Charlie & James with me, so a stop for coffee & cake was in order!


8 comments:

  1. I love Hipstamatic, and these are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great images! That's something I need to do! Just pick a block and walk slowly and see what's to capture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like fun Leanne, the capturing and the editing. I love the public crying area and the checking if the trombone is working shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these collages with their tiny snippets of the streets. So effective in combination, showing how much there is to see and discover if we only look closely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks fantastic! I have no idea about Hipstamatic and I think I may just enjoy finding out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are fantastic Leanne. I love the collages - you've mixed the colors so beautifully. what fun, I love Hipsta too, it's a whole lot of fun, but I've not gotten results this pleasing. happy week to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these - I'm another hipstamatic fan! Love the contrast in lens and how they give such a different feel. Great shots too - fantastic street art. Love how you've presented them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are fantastic! gives such a great sample of your life, I love them

    ReplyDelete