"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Friday, August 10, 2012

ten on ten

It's time for ten on ten again- ten photos over ten hours on the tenth day of the month.
I love documenting my day in this way. 

After the kids went to school I met a friend & we caught a ferry to Cockatoo Island in Sydney harbour, 
one of the venues for the Biennale , a free visual arts event held every 2 years.
It was quite amazing, some beautiful interactive instalments & some interesting ideas expolored. 
It was incredibly cold & windy too, so after a pie for lunch, we caught the ferry home.

This is what my day looked like....

10 comments:

  1. Great captures of your day! That art fair looked like great fun - I really love the creation with colorful "gears" - were they made of paper? Also love all the negative space of sky surrounding the gold-tinged tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, what Brenda said :-) Love the tree photo, but also love the top one with the pretty pink flowers.
    Have a wonderful weekend Leanne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I that 2nd shot is my favorite. Great composition. i like the last shot too. Interesting art pieces-lots of creativity there. I'm doing this today. Yay me, I usually forget. You've helped me to remember.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun day! I love the art work. Those geers are fascinating! I also love the pink flowers in the first shot! So beautiful and delicate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Photo #4 looks like deep sea life creatures that glow in the dark.I went to Biennale last time, I didn't realise it was only each second year. I just love your dad's retro tea towels hanging out to dry. And blossoms... just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your set is gorgeous! the photo's so clear! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a colorful day Leanne, and it looks like a yummy one too!
    I hope you are having a wonderful weekend.
    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a colorful, interesting set. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your pics are calling me to go to Cockatoo Island for Biennale next year... one for the to do list! A colourful set Leanne and as much as I don't 'do' the meat pie thing it's so wonderfully, typically Aussie :)

    ReplyDelete