"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Thursday, September 20, 2012

A day at the zoo

Last week I went to the zoo with a friend and her little girl.
It was really lovely.  It was her first time. 
So nice to watch her enjoyment and funny to see what she was interested in: 
 the ducks that were swimming in the water in the elephant enclosure were much more interesting than the elephants,  
and the pebbles at the front of the lion enclosure were fun compared to the sleeping lions. 

I've already posted some photos here,  but I thought I'd add some more.
 And we loved the meerkats.

5 comments:

  1. How fun to experience the zoo through the eyes of a little one. You have captured so much personality - the meerkat looks as if it walked out of a Disney movie. I like the lumbering community of the elephants, walking side-by-side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos, love the zebra. Love seeing kid's reactions to the animals - almost more fun than the animals themselves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great photos, Leanne, especially the zebra.
    This little one is absolutely precious!
    Wishing you a fantastic weekend!
    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the trip to the zoo! I've been meaning to go to the zoo, just me and my camera, and take a few shots! You make me want to go now!! Great images!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a great eye Leanne, love these images & the ones on your previous zoo post

    ReplyDelete