"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Friday, September 28, 2012

{in the picture} september selfies

Self portraits: numbers 37,38, 39 & 40 (4 this month!)

This month the optional theme for {in the picture}has been a 'new perspective.'
As I looked through the last 36 self portraits I noticed that most photos have been taken with my big camera, 
so I've chosen to use my iphone for these ones.

holding strawberries- they're very cheap at the moment...

black & white is a new perspective for me.. I'm mostly in colour in this project.

black & white with a bit of colour.. pink nail polish & shiny new shoes- ready to go out for Nick's valedictory dinner. 

I was just playing around with some editing apps. This also is a bit new to me..
I quite liked this one..


14 comments:

  1. I really like that collage piece. I like them in general as they offer such mystery and always more each time you look. I also like that strawberry shot. Cheap and plentiful-that's never a bad thing. Have a great weekend Leanne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another collection of great images. I like the different perspectives you have used this month - from choice of camera, to the BW, to the edited image, which turned out really cool. You continue to push yourself with this project and have captured some very creative shots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The iphone looks like a lot of fun to have for picture taking. You've really given each photo its own character. I look forward to seeing what comes next month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've done hands, I've done feet - but I don't think I've ever tried to get them in the same photo as you've done here. I love your iPhone selfies - they are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm constantly stunned by the photos produced with I-phones, Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos Leanne, love the shiny shoes and pink nail polish shot. You look lovely in the black and white pic too xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are great! you really embraced the challenge and tried some new things this month. bravo! thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos, love the first one

    ReplyDelete
  9. wonderful images full of feelings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. they are great! i love the first one, especially!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great images! I love that you give us glimpses into different perspectives. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a great set! I love your hands and feet shots!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the strawberries in your hand shot and the way you got your feet in too! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the strawberries and your pretty nail varnish. I've been playing with the editing apps to...so fun! Love what you did here.

    ReplyDelete