"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Sunday, November 25, 2012

scavenger hunt

I do enjoy joining in on scavenger hunt but lately seem to only manage it once a month
- so this is my November scavenger hunt!
  
Thankful...
I'm participating in a daily gratitude project on instagram for the month of November so I thought that I'd collage 9 of my grateful photos for this prompt.

In the kitchen...
stove top controls.

Couple...
 Ottoman royalty- I presume- from a chess set that my boys bought in Istanbul in 2009.

Bubbles...
tiny bubbles in my mineral water.

Trees...
silhouettes at sunset

15 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed your Instagram collage and like your creativity in using the bubbles from your mineral water. Fun set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! Love the collage and the couple of figurines! Hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your creative thinking for the kitchen prompt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your collage, instagram makes photography fun. I also love your tree pic, perfect scene this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the stovetop picture. So neat. I almost did bubbles in Seltzer water...great idea!! Looks so neat with the lemon in it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great set...loved that couple, unique!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great collage! And your stove looks so interesting, would love to see the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is a great set-making the once monthly shine. The collage is wonderful and the from above bubble shot too. I would love to see that chess set. Beautiful pieces. Have a great day Leanne.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your angle os kitchen. And your thankful photos are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great set! I love your collage! You had a very clever idea for couple!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the close up bubbles and kitchen shot!
    Did you use a macro lens?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your collage is terrific --what a great project for November! I love your stove top image -- wonderful close up!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your thankful collage - all those tiny pieces of big memories. So many things to be thanksfl for. You stove controls is so creative - beauty from the common.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your instagram collage. I need to do more instagram.
    And your "couple" shot is too cute.
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are lovely! the instagram collage is such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete