"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Friday, December 14, 2012

bike riding & beautiful skies

It's been a strange week, with 2 of my 3 children away & the remaining child at school during the day. 
My work has ended for the year so I find myself with some time. 
My 2 goals have been to exercise every day & to get completely organised for Christmas.
 With my first goal in mind, I set out yesterday with my bike & camera & went for a long ride along the Parramatta river. 
( I still have a bit of work to do on my second goal)

The clouds were amazing, so I stopped at a few spots along the way...

Joining in with skywatch Friday

13 comments:

  1. Looks like a lovely place for a ride.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful white clouds over stunning scenes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful skies and clouds and great captures for the day! A lovely place to ride indeed! Have a great weekend, Leanne!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful. the weather has been glorious the past few days. have a lovely weekend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely :) Am so glad the weather in Sydney is warming up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful skies... love the tree in the last photo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. those skies are fantastic, sounds like a wonderful way to get some time to yourself

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those bright blue skies with their puffy white clouds. Love the first one - with that feeling of a curving horizon and the great bowl of sky. It looks like a very beautiful, energizing and rewarding bike ride.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My goodness, that sky is gorgeous, Leanne.
    What a wonderful day for a bike ride (and a camera!!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've so enjoyed your beautiful blue skies filled with white clouds! Our skies are filled with grey clouds and no sun!!! I'm glad I stopped by and could share yours!!

    ReplyDelete