"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Sunday, December 2, 2012

stills :: a collection from the last few days


::raindrops in trees & flowers in the front yard
::starting to get out the Christmas decorations- my refection:)
::grateful that some of the preschool Christmas handiwork is still in one piece (my youngest is nearly 13!)
::traffic on the Harbour bridge as the sun goes down (photo taken from the passenger side)
::heading off for a fancy dinner with my boys
::saturday morning cricket
::christmas jellybeans
::skirt & bare feet- I love summer

Joining in with stills at the Beetleshack.

10 comments:

  1. Christmas jellybeans wouldn't last long around here!!
    Love those summer feet
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful pictures! Yay to bare feet....and little handmade ornaments. Wishing you a lovely week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my mum still has some of our kid-handmade decos, they are pretty shabby, but so very special. hoping to have some that my kids have made for many years to come. i am super jealous of your fancy grown-up dinner, what lovely boys you have there. found you via the beetleshack, have a gorgeous week! :)sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely set of images. I love the Christmas tree ornament! I'll have to remember this when my grandsons are down for Christmas!! Love the barefeet, too! That's the way I stay most of the time!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful images Leanne. I love the droplets on the leaves & the Christmas bauble is stunning xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rain on green things and flowers always makes my heart sing - it looks so fresh and vivid, you can almost see the plants saying thank-you, this is the life! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful set of images, capturing lovely moments. Love your golden ornament reflection - it says "Christmas" to me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Summer too :) These images are really lovely ... I must remember to take more photos of the everyday things in my life, it should be a little easier to do so now that it is still light when I get home from work in the evenings :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. the boys walking away in their fancy uniforms- classic picture. LOVE IT :)

    xo em

    p.s thanks so mcuh for joining up

    ReplyDelete
  10. Believe it or not I like the freeway shot with the orange setting sun. Urban grit meets supreme nature.

    ReplyDelete