"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Sunday, January 13, 2013

stills:: a weekly collection

:: sunshine sparkling on the water
:: David & Charlie waiting patiently while I take photos of sparkly water
:: I love that they humour me, I thought that this looked like a fun place to take a photo
:: a leaf
:: family boardgames 'Settlers of Cattan' (fun!)
:: I liked the look of this espaliered tree when I was out & about during the week
:: birthday brunch for Nick- I can't believe he's 18!

Joining in at the beetle shack

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I hope my babies still humour me and my camera in years to come. Lovely captures. Wishing you a happy and adventurous week :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos Leanne, love that your boys are so supportive of your beautiful work xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great set! Isn't it wonderful to have patient family members when one is attracted to sparkly water? :) They do look very dapper in their hats. The geometry and colors on that building are fabulous - and I love their poses. Adds such a sense of humor to the shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful and inspiring collection of sunshine and light!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your boys are so big!!! Thx for sharing these photos...
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually the bigger one in these photos is my husband!

      Delete
  6. p.s. That leaf photo is pretty funny...

    ReplyDelete
  7. that board game looks ace!

    thanks so much for linking in :)

    xo em

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful series, Leanne.
    I especially love the leaf.
    Such a great photograph.
    Happy Monday to you!
    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these, that sparkly water looks beautiful. Love the leaf too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely shots! Looks like you guys had fun there!

    ReplyDelete