"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Sunday, February 17, 2013

stills:: my week






:: some interesting shadow patterns that I noticed when I was out wandering
:: At the front of our place- it reminds me of Jack and the beanstalk
:: some of my photos made into postcards for the 'liberate your art' postcard swap- it's not too late to join in!
:: brunch at the Deckhouse & a wander around Woolwich dock with my lovely husband
:: Harbour Bridge in the rain, taken from Clarkes Point (just around from Woolwich dock)

Joining in with the Beetle Shack

12 comments:

  1. Oooh I love the shadows & patterns in the first picture. Wow- great photos turned postcards. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your first picture is fantastic! You have an eye for this photography thing :) Something that I'm still exploring :) I really enjoyed this!

    Sophie xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Absolutely LOVE those circular shadows - such gorgeous patterns on the brick. And love the moody atmosphere of the bridge in the rain. Looks like it was a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the shadows are fabulous, a lesson in always take your camera with you! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that first image - the patterns and shadows of light. Well seen and captured!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your postcards & the shadows!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty set of postcards you have here! I particularly love the one with the zebra!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh pictures of 'the coat hanger' always make me smile. I still miss seeing it everyday, after 21 years of living interstate!
    Love your postcards too!
    Have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful shots, Leanne. I especially love the shadows in the first one.
    Happy Monday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would have gasped when I saw all those lovely shadows! You captured them beautifully! Also, love the view of the bridge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful set of shots, I am doing the postcard too but haven't sent mine off yet.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love those circular shadows! I need to get busy on my postcards, too.

    ReplyDelete