"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Sunday, March 31, 2013

stills:: bike riding & Easter

This week I enjoyed a mid-week bike ride & a long weekend for Easter.
Beautiful weather, meals with family & a time to celebrate the risen Jesus.

:: so lovely to go for a ride on Wednesday, a huge loop around Homebush
:: some feathered wildlife in the wetlands
:: the view from Silverwater bridge- looking towards Homebush (still on my bike)
::beautiful biscuits made by my niece at a good Friday lunch
:: because he loves me :)

Joining in weekly stills at the beetle shack

6 comments:

  1. He's got good taste too!!
    The biscuits look awesome :-)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can sense the joy and freedom of your bike ride - taking in the beauty of your surroundings. Beautiful reflections of the sky in the water. And such gorgeous flowers - love the subtle reflections on the counter top. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely. Happy Easter to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the bunny biscuits....someone likes icing!....pretty flowers....and for the best of reasons! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your images speak of happiness! I love the POV you took to get that perfect bike shadow and the last shot...gorgeous flowers and reflection! Happy Easter to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YUM those biscuits!!!
    I'm so glad I found your blog, I'll be joining in Em's Weekly Stills starting this week...
    xx Katrina

    www.capturingmomentss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete