"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Sunday, March 17, 2013

stills:: lately..


::art gallery of NSW- I went to see art express - a selection of the best artworks created by high school students for the HSC examination.
 I was really impressed (you'll have to check the link to see images of this exhibit...it was too crowded for me to take photos)
Instead I took a few shots of paintings that I liked in a quieter part of the gallery.
:: an orange flower in the botanical gardens (just a short walk from the gallery)
:: bamboo- looking up/ looking through
:: a trip to the beach last weekend
The Beetle Shack



12 comments:

  1. fab images, I like the beach one x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I am so envious of that beach! And sun! I am loving the artwork too, what a lovely way to spend the afternoon. :o)

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love John Olsen and that installation with the light looks fabulous. Its been awhile since I've been to the AGNSW (or the botanic gardens), I should make a day of it soon.

    The light in the orange flower photo is just beautiful, what a lovely capture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful week. Love the looking-up/looking-through bamboo diptych.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are wonderful, Leanne. I especially love the photograph of the lily.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so lovely, love the art gallery shots x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun, I love the art gallery so much creativity you can feel it absorb into your own skin. Have the most gorgeous week. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the ones from the art gallery! They are so neat! And the one from the beach makes me long for summer days now the autumn is fast coming....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous gallery shots and I could use some of that beach and blue sky. Great set. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very beautiful gallery!
    Greeting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful images! Love the bamboo shots and the gorgeous view of the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  12. john olson- so bloody amazing.

    looks like a lovely week, what a beautiful collection. See you tomorrow for another one :)

    thank you so much for linking up, always a pleasure to have you

    xo em

    ReplyDelete