"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Sunday, May 12, 2013

ten on ten

 Joining in again with Rebekah at a bit of sunshine...
 ten on ten- ten photos over ten hours on the tenth day of the month.

One thing I love about this project is that it encourages me to find beauty and gratefulness
 on a day that could otherwise be ordinary, stressful or dull.

This month's tenth was a bit stressful for us,
so it was lovely to have the distraction of a camera.

 This is what my day looked like...


7 comments:

  1. These are wonderful, Leanne!
    I especially like the second one.
    Such beautiful smiles!
    I hope you've had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos to capture your day. It looks like more than an ordinary day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've wanted to do Ten on Ten these past two months...but both times it fell on a work day. Maybe I should next month, even if it does end up a work day, right?
    Love your photos as always! Have a great week x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these, especially the one of you and your son.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really like the idea of this meme. Flashes of beauty and gratitude across a day deserve to be documented and held dear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the abstract lines of those silver chairs. And the fluffy sheep :) And I was really struck by your phrase: "to find beauty and gratefulness on a day that could otherwise be ordinary, stressful or dull." Now if we can just take that attitude into each and every day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like you had a busy day, love your snapshot with your son there and the peacefulness of those outdoor photos. I hope the following day was calmer for all of you. :)

    ReplyDelete