"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Saturday, August 3, 2013

august break


In past years I have noticed that some blogs that I read have joined in with Susannah Conway for an August break. 
Just a break from regular blogging {but still staying connected}.
I thought it seemed like a good idea to join in this year.

This year she has given some photo prompts - to use as you wish, either occasionally or each day during August.
( I'm doing occasionally)

{AUG 03- yellow}

I'm not sure whether my break will last for the whole month,
 ( I don't think I can give up ten on ten), 
but we'll see.
The August Break 2013

10 comments:

  1. DON'T give up 10 on 10. I love your posts on the 10th. Pretty yellow-so soft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cascades of yellow! I'm doing a little bit of everything for this break. Using the prompts, not using the prompts, taking new photos, using old photos, and linking up with some I don't want to miss. I'd say don't miss your 10 on 10!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE this, Leanne!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an awesome shot!!! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What awesome blooms - little puffs of happy yellow! And since there are absolutely NO rules for the August Break, just make do what works best for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh wattle season! Beautiful photo again Leanne, hope all well xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous shot, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous idea!!! may do this myself next year! lovley catching up and seeing all your awesome shots xxxx

    ReplyDelete