"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Sunday, September 22, 2013

::stills

I had a few errands to run on Wednesday, so I took the opportunity to stop for a coffee & a quiet moment. 
One of the errands was to pick up a camera lens that had been repaired.
I had to take some photos just to make sure they'd fixed it properly :)







::  spring skies
:: a moment- coffee & a book on a park bench :)
:: new shoots & a shadow
:: daisies
:: a spring garden, a petal strewn path
:: new growth in the sunlight

Joining in with Em for weekly stills.

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful - lovely snippets of spring! Visiting via Em :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love spring light, as we go into autumn here i can feel myself longing for it once more. lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOh how nice morning coffee and a book in the park.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty. Love the colours and light in them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fresh coffee, a great read and blue skies - perfection :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those moments. Snap happy ones. Just looking arond and clicking what takes your fancy. I'd be interested to know what you think of the book. I'm currently reading A Casual Vacancy. A slow start but getting unputdownable!!

    Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely moments you've capture!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is soothing. I think I may even take my book to the park today. LOVE blue skies. They are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Am very envious of you with that book and coffee concept, hope you get to do that again soon! Lovely photos Leanne, hope all well xx

    ReplyDelete