"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

hyde park

This afternoon I met up with my lovely friend Justine. We get together every so often to chat & take photos. It was really nice to see her & I met a friend of hers who went to uni with me. I haven't seen her since uni days (20 something years ago). It always amazes me what a small world it is & how people we know from different parts of our life are unexpectedly connected in some way. 

Anyway, after a visit to the NSW state library to look at the Nikon-Walkley press photography exhibition we wandered around Hyde Park. Such a colourful place with colourful people.It's currently set up for the night noodle markets that are running through October & maybe some of November. There were lots of things to take photos of....










7 comments:

  1. Oh, my - what a colorful and joyful place! Love the lanterns and their shadows - patterns both up and down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super gorgeous and colourful photos! Weren't you lucky with the weather?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh your photos are so good!! love how you got in all the shadows on the ground with the lanterns. It was a great day and thank you again, I loved it. It was funny about you being at uni with Simone, a very small world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds an interesting place...
    Hugs
    MastHoliday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic set. Love those Chinese lanterns.

    ReplyDelete