"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Sunday, October 20, 2013

::stills







:: a pretty spring garden bed in the city
:: a bike leaning on a rusty shed, part of the 'Coopers' display at the night noodle markets
:: a giant blue snail in Martin Place, part of the art & about festival
:: kissing seahorses at Circular Quay
:: a yellow diptych- I've just started a new project (a collaboration). Its a new blog called two takes & I'd love you to have a look at it.

Joining in with weekly stills

11 comments:

  1. Love the bike against the rusty shed - there is just something unexpected about seeing it there. Gorgeous shadows. How wonderful to live in a city with so much public art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful, Leanne!
    I especially love the bicycle.
    Hope you've had a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, love your photos. And envy over the bike. I have been wanting an old one to put in the garden outside my home-office's window.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhhhhh love these. I am off to take a look at your new blog. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh those snails, have been telling my husband to get out there and check them out! I'm going to check out this new blog too, you're so creative Leanne, I love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the bicycle image. The complexity of light, texture, and color in that photograph is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The snails just made me smile, although currently the snails here are making me frown, as they are eating up all my kale. The kissing sea horses are very appealing too. A fun selection of "stills".

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful set, love that bike against the rusty shed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic set! I love the bike against the shed. I'll be checking out your new collaboration.

    ReplyDelete