"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Monday, October 28, 2013

::stills





:: tawny frogmouth update- the chicks are growing so quickly- this week there have been big changes- the chicks have been out of the nest & stretching out on the branch. On Thursday morning they were gone! Out into the big wide world.
:: pretty things on my sideboard, a cumquat & jasmine in 3 vases (from Ikea for about $1 each)
:: a wild iris, growing through the fence in my front garden.

Joining in with weekly stills

7 comments:

  1. Oh my lord how cute are those owls? and you have just inspired me to go grab some of my gorgeous Jasmine and bring it indoors x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How stinkin' cute are those owls .... LOL
    Love your stills .... just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your still life setup! Such a collection of beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shots. I like the bird shot most.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have make beautiful photos!
    Greetings, RW & SK

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those owls are too cute, what a shame they've left the nest so soon! Gorgeous photos as always Leanne, have a great week xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful springtime stills. How sweet are those little owlets? I just love them, I wish they were living at my place. Happy Tuesday Leanne. Melinda :)

    ReplyDelete