"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Monday, November 18, 2013

::stills










:: looking down at the beginning of the Bondi to Tamarama walk for Sculptures by the sea- a man in the sun with a coffee & seagulls
(see here for some more photos from our day)
:: a beautiful view looking towards Tamarama & Bronte beaches
:: Bondi beach
:: coffee & a lamp
:: hanging vintage posters
:: chilling out with the guitar
:: A balancing act at Macmasters beach
:: I bought some sunflowers this week, always so cheerful

Joining in with weekly stills

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful images! I love the water motion in the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so enjoy your beach shots. Since I don't live anywhere near the ocean, it is such a different and wondrous view for me. All that blue, blue water and golden sand. What a blessing it must be to have that in your life on a regular basis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there popping in from The Beetle Shack....love the beach pictures and anyone playing the guitar....Regards Kathy A, Brisbane, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such lovely photos! Your images always catch a certain calm which I adore. Hope your week is lovely :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love those beach shots! great selection of stills here

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous set. Love the beach shots, especially the first one. Lots more please, I need to escape the grey!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, those beach shots are really beautiful Leanne. Love the posters and sunflowers too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are such sunny beautiful captures that have a certain sense of stillness and calm about them. Perfection. Have a lovely week. Melinda x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely selection of stills! Thanks so much for bringing some colour on my screen to make me forget the fog and the rain outside!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful images! I really love the subtlety of the first photograph--the composition reveals more and more the longer I look at it--and I am also drawn to the soft, reflective tone of the guitar image.

    ReplyDelete