"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Monday, November 25, 2013

:: stills







:: Wandering in Paddington, stopped to have a look in this groovy shop
:: I'm always attracted to bikes, I like to photograph them
:: I love the combination of urban & garden, pretty red & yellow kangaroo paw up high above a wall
:: We spent the weekend celebrating my parents in law 50th wedding anniversary!
:: Crocs & thongs from cousins lined up against the wall after a morning at the beach

Joining in with weekly stills

10 comments:

  1. I love bikes too, and when you texted this morning Sherb and I were in the nursery, talking about my love of kangaroo paws! Love that photo of them up there. Have a good week Leanne, will be in touch xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely have a gift for taking bike shots - I wonder what it would look like if you gather them all together as a series? Love the stacked shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics, they definitely tell a story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. adore the urban and garden combination as well.
    lovely!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are great shots, I love those shoes all lined up in a row especially

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all those shoes lined up like that...like surfboards against the wall!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Leanne! These are great photos. The little shop you visited looks so interesting as does that old bike. My brother bought an old bike for $50 from the dump shop on the weekend. He wants to restore it. I can't wait to see what it looks like when it's finished. Have a lovely week. Melinda :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a wonderful selection of stills, Leanne! I'm also drawn to bicycles, however I have difficulties putting them into pictures in such a beautiful way!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Magnificent photos. I like bikes too, specially with baskets.

    ReplyDelete