"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Saturday, December 7, 2013

double exposures

I've recently discovered a free iphone app called dubble. You upload a photo & then it combines with someone else's photo (from anywhere around the world) to make some really fun double exposed pictures. 

These are a few that I've created, I love the way they look & it's really fun (& a little bit addictive).
The collaborations are random and the photos below are my photos combined with these dubble app users :- conorlocky, g0sp0di, secutor, thankgravity, yenwong, dukeofbkk, freezeek, maulaali

Why don't you give it a go?







4 comments:

  1. These are so cool! I'm envious, my phone doesn't even take pictures...old school and cheep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay - I can clearly understand the addictive nature of this new app. It's like rolling the photographic die - you never know what the results will be and there is something magical about the results. (Like Cathy, I don't have a smartphone so can only participate vicariously through your efforts!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing....thank you for the distraction!!! Have a lovely week. Melinda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun app, Leanne, and these images are wonderful!
    Thank you so much for sharing the link here.
    Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete