"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Thursday, December 19, 2013

my favourite things



Apart from brown (or red) paper packages tied up with strings & raindrops on roses, one of my favourite things is to spend time with my family over the Christmas period. Everyone is off work or school or uni, we spend some time at the beach & enjoy a slower pace of life.
I probably won't post here again until the new year, so I hope that you have a lovely Christmas & thanks for visiting me here in 2013.
See you in the new year xx

7 comments:

  1. I wish you a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy, Healthy New Year, Leanne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you have wonderfully evoked one of my favorite songs - I used to sing it (badly) to my children when they were little. Wishing you and yours a glorious holiday celebration and a 2014 filled with creativity and joy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great Christmas. Look forward to catching up in the new year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. have a wonderful Christmas with your family xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Christmas to you Leanne. Hope it is filled with joy with your family. those red paper packages-look beautiful. Hope the recepient likes the inside and the out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Christmas and a magical 2014 to you Leanne. Looking forward to visiting here again in the new year. Melinda x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such gorgeous color! Best wishes to you and yours in this up and coming new year - :-)!

    ReplyDelete