"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Sunday, December 15, 2013

::stills

It's always lovely to get out the Christmas decorations... it's beginning to look very festive!





:: star lamps from Ikea turned on & run through the dubble app that I talked about here.  Double exposures aren't everybody's cup of tea, but I love these. {Top right is the original, top left dubbled with vince, bottom right dubbled with jackyk17 & bottom left dubbled with weebirdie.}
:: glitter tea light candles & silver jingle bells
:: a Christmas star decoration made at school for James
:: joy//love//peace

Now I just need to finish off my Christmas shopping :)
Joining in with weekly stills

11 comments:

  1. lovely, those stars are wonderful! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. these double exposures are really good, I really like them. Love your pictures here, good luck with the shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does look very festive. Beautiful decorations. Happy Monday. Melinda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so love Xmas lights! It´s one of the best time of the years for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much happy in these photos. I'm loving this festive season. I hope the lead-up to Christmas is going smoothly for you Leanne - have a great week!! xx.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the dubble app effect - will have to try that one
    Love your festive feel
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. It certainly looks very festive, I like the dubble app!
    I still need to finish the shopping as well.... argh!
    Have a wonderful week! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think the double exposure stars pics are great. Regards Kathy A, Brisbane, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, yes - so very festive and creatively original! At this time of year, it is always a challenge to find a new way to capture the holiday spirit - but you have succeeded so very well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the dubble app thing too, but Ruby and I are suckers for a good star and fairy lights! What a great photo of James! Love your photos Leanne, enjoy this last week before Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the double exposures! Gorgeous shots!

    ReplyDelete