"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

colourful Sydney

I love living in Sydney, and whenever I approach the city by ferry I always feel like a tourist, (so I had to get a snap of the Opera House).
On Thursday I met up with Justine and we wandered around for a couple of hours. The Sydney festival is on at the moment with lots of activity & vibrancy. We didn't do the complete tourist thing but were able to capture some of the colour & the fun.








11 comments:

  1. excellent shots, you have really captured the colours of sydney. Forgot to say I stuffed up the picture of you with the headless man! it was completely out of focus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture frame, you can feel the warmth in your images with summer. Hope you are staying cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this happy look at Sidney!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sydney is in my list of places to visit. It looks so colorful and alive there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such great shots that added color to my snow filled grey day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who can resist the Opera House and its well-known shape? Such a colorful and lively set. Love the juxtaposition of laundry hanging from the line, with the bridge in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a colorful place to be, and I would just love to be having that weather right about now! :-)
    These are wonderful images, Leanne.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love the opera house shot and the washing on the line with the harbour bridge in the background! you make me miss sydney!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lines, lines, lines and clothesline too. I remain jealous that you and Justine get to connect. I admire both of your styles. Looks like you had a great day to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun post! Wish I could get my daughter to the opera house... Aloha and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing shots, and all the colour! Just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete